Viscoelastic heel cushions for the treatment of heel spurs
Calcaneal spurs or osteoarthritis can result in severe pain triggered by overloading when walking or standing. ViscoSpot heel orthoses cushion the shock load of every step. The soft blue core relieves pressure on the sensitive and painful pressure point on the sole of the heel. The viscoelastic shape adapts itself perfectly to both the shoe and the foot.
- For the treatment of talagia
- Anatomical fit
- High level of wearing comfort
- 01 The white zone –is particularly soft to achieve targeted pressure relief in the problem area – in cases of heel spurs, for example.
- 02 The slightly firmer blue zone –relieves both the start and continuation of the inflamed plantar fascia and tissue structure.
- 03 PowerWave –The wave-like contouring ensures a smooth transition between the individual zones. This reduces pressure at the edges and makes it more comfortable to wear.
- 04 The firm gray zone –provides the hindfoot with the necessary support when you take a step.